INEOS Styrolution Awarded Gold Rating for its Sustainability Performance from EcoVadis
- Strategic carbon reduction blueprint to reach net-zero emissions by 2050
- Industry-leading sustainable styrenics portfolio easily recyclable to enable closed-loop circularity and reduce plastics waste
The business sustainability ratings company, EcoVadis, has awarded INEOS Styrolution a gold rating for its progressive environmental, social, governance (ESG) performance.
This rating validates INEOS Styrolution’s sustainability efforts over the past year, placing it in the top 4% of companies in the chemical sector.
The company is committed to deliver on its three sustainability goals:
- save one million tonnes of CO2e in 2030
- sell half a million tonnes of INEOS Styrolution’s sustainable ECO products in 2030
- guarantee 100% regulatory compliance for both its conventional and ECO products.
The company’s ultimate goal is to transform into a net-zero emissions business by 2050 in line with INEOS Group’s commitment.
“The progress we’ve made on our sustainability strategy over the last 10 years is impressive”, said Steve Harrington, CEO at INEOS Styrolution. “Our award-winning ECO product line provides the drop-in sustainable solutions our customers have been looking for, and our advancements on reducing our carbon footprint are accelerating – all key to meeting our ‘Performance up. Footprint down’ ambitions. A Gold rating reflects our team’s outstanding work to deliver on our sustainability KPI’s and I congratulate them on this recognition.”
More information: www.ineos-styrolution.com
#modernplasticsindia #plasticmagazine #indianmagazine #indianplasticmagazine #modernplasticsaward #ginujoseph #modernplastic #plasticindia #plasticnews #plasticrecycling #modernplasticsglobalnetwork #modernglobalnetwok #modernplasticsaward2023 #PlasticIndustry #ineosstyrolution