ICMA San Giorgio at K Show 2022
ICMA will attend the show with the green space for Advanced Mechanical Recycling and the orange space for its Compounding plants and Extruders.
In the green space ICMA will present:
- The innovative “one-step” up-cycling line for flexible packaging in its latest patented version where one co-rotating extruder can produce, at the highest productivity level, top quality recycled compounds with the best energy saving performances and with a minimal and easy-to-manage lay-out.
- New technics and solutions applied to ICMA’s established compounding/upcycling systems, like stripping, optimal design simulation and integration of devices, to maximize quality outcome even from the most challenging waste.
- The latest track record of turnkey lines, also for direct extrusion/recycling (e.g.,Ecosheet technology), where ICMA’s technology and execution expertise is well proven by facts.
In the orange space focus we will be on:
- Advanced compounding & direct extrusion in dynamic areas like engineering compound,TPE, HFFR, Green Polymer and other materials tied to megatrends.
- Latest lines installed, with embedded innovations, for Biopolymer, watersolubel and natural fiber compounds.
Finally, we are excited to invite and welcome in our innovation center, the many European start-ups and early-stage ventures that need industrial compounding or extrusion lines to develop new products and formulation and achieve the deserved success.
#modernplasticsindia #plasticmagazine #indianmagazine #indianplasticmagazine #modernplasticsaward #ginujoseph #modernplastic #plasticindia #plasticnews #plasticrecycling